Wordright is now
Westgate Executive Branding & Career Consulting
Same team, new name, new URL.
Top 10 Reasons Why My Clients Worry
- Because they were recruited out of university, they’ve never done a job search before. They don’t know where to begin.
- Which leads to: they don't have a completed degree and fear that will disqualify them from other positions of equal or greater responsibility.
- Although they are competent writers, they have no time for resume writing, to create a job search plan and write the other necessary career documents.
- They’ve worked in one industry their entire career. How can they translate their skills and accomplishments to another?
- They need a plan B if there is a merger, acquisition or a change at the Board level, leaving them in a vulnerable position.
- With corporate changes, if they got fired how would they position this to a decision maker?
- They don't understand how to market themselves.
- They feel they're too old.
- They will let their family down.
- They have no one to confide in and no one to trust.
Most Recent Blog Posts
Why Relying on Recruiters Solely is like Putting Your Eggs in One Basket
Tapping into The Hidden Job Market pt 5 “Don’t Do It!” is a phrase I seldom say – to[...]
Some Employment Opportunities are Created by Private Equity Firms and Venture Capitalists
Tapping into the Hidden Job Market pt 4 I’m not a person who’s too quick to classify or categorize[...]
Succession Planning – an Opportunity Given or Grabbed
Tapping into the Hidden Job Market pt 3 This month, we continue to explore The Hidden Job Market –[...]
Some Jobs Don’t Even Exist Until the Right Person Appears
Tapping into the Hidden Job Market pt6 As promised, over the next few months, I’ll expand on the Hidden Job[...]